Working to achieve a lifetime of oral health free from preventable disease and unnecessary expenses.
Click to learn more about each topic.
- Comprehensive examination
- Digital X-rays
- Cleaning and Coronal Polish
- Fluoride treatments
- Night guards
- Gentle Dentistry
- Composite “White” Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Same-day Treatment
Oral Surgery and
One simple way to perk up your smile is to whiten your teeth. Depending on the amount of dental work you’ve had, your mouth’s sensitivity and the color of your teeth, your dentist can suggest appropriate whitening methods:
- Whitening toothpastes. Including mild abrasives and other agents, these can remove minor surface stains.
- Professional bleaching. Usually done in one visit, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to the teeth while shielding the gums to reduce possible irritation. Sometimes special lights are used to enhance the process. Natural teeth can be immediately whitened.
- Home bleaching. Typically involving a mouthguard containing a peroxide-based whitener applied to teeth over several days, this method is dentist-prescribed but can be lower cost than in-office professional treatments.
Your Kind Family dentist will advise you about the whitening methods best suited to your mouth. A brighter, more cheerful smile may be just one office visit away!