Working to achieve a lifetime of oral health free from preventable disease and unnecessary expenses.
Click to learn more about each topic.
- Comprehensive examination
- Digital X-rays
- Cleaning and Coronal Polish
- Fluoride treatments
- Night guards
- Gentle Dentistry
- Composite “White” Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Same-day Treatment
Oral Surgery and
X-rays have been used as a diagnostic dental tool for over 100 years, and as technology has advanced, so has dental x-ray equipment and safety. Our office uses the most recent digital technology, which has greatly improved the safety, comfort and speed of x-rays:
- Exposure to radiation is reduced by 80 – 90%!
- A small wireless sensor in the mouth replaces the awkward biting down on plastic cases.
- Images are available in seconds – no waiting for film to develop and visits are shorter.
- Images can be enhanced to show the fine details, allowing the doctor to diagnose conditions in the very early stages.
Digital x-rays allow us to detect problems at the very beginning, when they can be easily treated, saving you time, money, and discomfort. With digital x-rays, the staff at Kind Family Dentistry can provide the safest and most pleasant dental experience for you and your family.