Working to achieve a lifetime of oral health free from preventable disease and unnecessary expenses.
Click to learn more about each topic.
- Comprehensive examination
- Digital X-rays
- Cleaning and Coronal Polish
- Fluoride treatments
- Night guards
- Gentle Dentistry
- Composite “White” Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Same-day Treatment
Oral Surgery and
Is having a big, unattractive gap in your mouth due to missing teeth keeping you from greeting people with a nice smile? A full set of functional teeth is crucial to your dental and oral health, speech and appearance. If you’re missing one or more teeth, chewing becomes more difficult, and you’re more susceptible to gum disease, speech disorders and a misshapen face.
A bridge replaces missing teeth with natural-looking, artificial teeth. The types of bridges are:
- Fixed and removable bridges. These attach artificial teeth to the adjoining healthy teeth with crowns.
- Implant bridge. This attaches artificial teeth under the gum tissue or directly to the jaw.
Kind Family can help you choose the best bridge option for your mouth to improve your dental health and restore your happy smile.