Working to achieve a lifetime of oral health free from preventable disease and unnecessary expenses.
Click to learn more about each topic.
- Comprehensive examination
- Digital X-rays
- Cleaning and Coronal Polish
- Fluoride treatments
- Night guards
- Gentle Dentistry
- Composite “White” Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Same-day Treatment
Oral Surgery and
COMPOSITE “WHITE” FILLINGS
Most people get a tooth cavity sometime that needs repairing, but modern dentistry offers many options that provide both long-lasting strength and attractiveness.
For cavities located on chewing surfaces in less visible areas of your mouth, you can choose between the traditional “silver colored” amalgam material and the “composite” resin tinted to match your tooth color.
- The amalgam filling is the strongest, most durable and least expensive option.
- The composite resin provides durable fillings for small- to medium-sized cavities, costs a little more, and may be more attractive in both hidden and visible areas.
- Glass or resin “ionomers” are a third option; they mimic natural tooth color and are used for filling cavities in areas of the root or gum line.
The Kind Family Dentistry team can help you choose the most cost-effective and attractive option to preserve your dental health and your sparkling smile.