Working to achieve a lifetime of oral health free from preventable disease and unnecessary expenses.
Click to learn more about each topic.
- Comprehensive examination
- Digital X-rays
- Cleaning and Coronal Polish
- Fluoride treatments
- Night guards
- Gentle Dentistry
- Composite “White” Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Same-day Treatment
Oral Surgery and
A crown is a cap placed over the entire tooth surface to restore its shape, size, strength and /or appearance. Crowns are used:
- To attach a bridge
- When a filling is too large for the tooth to support
- To protect a cracked or broken tooth
- To cover a tooth with a root canal
- For cosmetic enhancement
Porcelain crowns. Today’s technology creates crowns made of porcelain that are natural looking in shape and color, leave no black edge at the gum line and can last 20-30 years.
Metal crowns. Crowns made of gold, silver or porcelain over metal, the standard for crowns for many years, are still occasionally used.
Kind Family Dentistry strives to make crowns that look and feel like the real thing – to give you a naturally bright smile.