Working to achieve a lifetime of oral health free from preventable disease and unnecessary expenses.
Click to learn more about each topic.
- Comprehensive examination
- Digital X-rays
- Cleaning and Coronal Polish
- Fluoride treatments
- Night guards
- Gentle Dentistry
- Composite “White” Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Same-day Treatment
Oral Surgery and
Modern dentistry offers a great way to correct the problem of missing teeth: dental implants. Implants are tiny titanium posts placed into the jaw bone to provide a foundation for replacement teeth. Used instead of conventional crowns and dentures, dental implant technology can help preserve jaw bone strength while giving more comfort and a natural-looking smile.
Usually, the dental implant process has three steps:
- The implant is surgically implanted into the jaw bone.
- Over a period of time the jaw bone actually heals painlessly around the implant to hold it strongly in place.
- A customized tooth, designed with the right size, shape and color to blend in with other teeth, is placed on the implant.
Visit Kind Family Dentistry to discover whether dental implants can replace your missing teeth, overcome existing denture problems, and help you rediscover comfort and confidence when eating, speaking and smiling!